The Settings tab is used to set the audit on different activates or events and consists of several fields:
- Time Out in minutes field - this field defines the time after how many minutes the application will automatically log you off
- Delete Application Tokens (in days) - in this field we specify after what time the data from the audit should be deleted
- Delete Audit Data (in days) field - in this field we specify after what time the data from the audit should be deleted
- Next field are checkboxes in which we specify what kind of events are to be logged (saved) in the audit index. The events that can be monitored are: logging (Login), logging out (Logout), creating a user (Create User), deleting a user (Delete User), updating user (Update User), creating a role (Create Role), deleting a role (Delete Role), update of the role (Update Role), start of export (Export Start), delete of export (Export Delete), queries (Queries), result of the query (Content), if attempt was made to perform a series of operation (Bulk)
- Delete Exported CSVs (in days) field - in this field we specify after which time exported file with CSV extension have to be removed
- Delete Exported PDFs (in days) field - in this field we specify after which time exported file with PDF extension have to be removed
To each field is assigned “Submit” button thanks to which we can confirm the changes.
License (License Info)¶
The License Information tab consists of several non-editable information fields.
These fields contain information:
- Company field, who owns the license - in this case EMCA S.A.
- Data nodes in cluster field - how many nodes we can put in one cluster - in this case 100
- No of documents field - empty field
- Indices field - number of indexes, symbol[*] means that we can create any number of indices
- Issued on field - date of issue
- Validity field - validity, in this case for 360000 months
At the first installation of the Energy Logserver application, apart from the administrative account (logserver), special applications are created in the application: alert, intelligence and scheduler.
- Alert Account - this account is connected to the Alert Module which is designed to track events written to the index for the previously defined parameters. If these are met the information action is started (more on the action in the Alert section)
- Intelligence Account - with this account is related to the module of artificial intelligence which is designed to track events and learn the network based on previously defined rules artificial intelligence based on one of the available algorithms (more on operation in the Intelligence chapter)
- Scheduler Account - the scheduler module is associated with this account, which corresponds to, among others for generating reports